In “Lovely Lancashire!”
If you have any questions after reading this please contact us on 01253 701098.
In the words of one of our vets who worked for us:
“I truly enjoy working with everyone at Moy Vets and I feel like I’m taking this huge leap of faith by leaving everything behind and crossing the country to work somewhere else with a bunch of still unknown people. Last time I’ve changed jobs I was burnt out and unhappy, so it was an easy change. This time around I keep asking myself whether I’m making the right decision by leaving a team that I love and clients I feel close to. But I’m sure being close to our family will make everything worth while once we get there.”
- Moy Vets is a friendly, caring, family practice.
- We are constantly striving and changing to be the best.
- We have two main sites with large, open waiting areas that are bright and cheerful.
- We pamper our patients and clients with 15 minute appointments.
- We have a dedicated relaxed non clinical room to allow clients to spend time visiting their pets or for that final journey to be in a more gentle environment.
- We provide and expect proper follow up and a thorough workup of cases for our patients.
- We have 5 RVNs and are a registered training practice with nurses currently being trained.
- We are a team. Together we strive to treat each pet and client as an individual and care for their needs from their first phone call through their life journey.
- We are close to the coast and the wonderful Lake District to allow a fantastic work-life balance. From sailing to fell walking this area caters for it all!
- Our Nurses do a variety of clinics for the clients including: weight control, adolescent clinics, puppy training school etc.
If you are looking for a great practice like this get in touch...