VIP Health Plan
To enable pet owners to spread the cost of routine treatment, we have designed our own practice membership scheme – the VIP Health Plan. Prevention is better than cure!
- Our practice membership scheme provides pet owners with the support they need to help their pets stay fit and healthy.
- Regular visits mean that we have the opportunity to administer necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate and up-to-date worming and flea treatments.
- In addition, an overall clinical examination gives us the opportunity to carefully monitor the general health of your pet and offer advice, support and treatment planning, which in many cases may prevent problems arising in the future.
- Furthermore, the cost of maintaining the good general health of your pets is distributed throughout the year by making monthly Direct Debit payments– it couldn’t be simpler.
- Whilst spreading the cost of routine treatments, all members then qualify for additional discounts on other items in the practice.
- Pets on the Plan can be covered by Accidental Injury Cover of up to £2,500. An excess applies. (This additional option is available for an extra £2.25 per month.)